Electrical Testing Services
IPAT Ltd is an Electrical Testing company formed in 2006. We specialise in all types of Health and Safety Testing which includes:
- Periodic Inspection Testing of Electrical Systems. We are RECI Certified,
- Portable Appliance Testing of any Appliance with a plug on it. 110v, 230V, 415V & Microwave Testing. We are NSAI Certified,
- Fire Alarm Testing. We are Morley & C-Tec certified,
- Emergency Lighting Testing. We are FETAC Level 6 Certified for B.E.S.S Systems,
- Thermal Imaging. We are ASNT Certified,
- ATEX Inspection Services. We are Compex Ex14 Trained & Certified.
- Earthing Inspection Testing on Ground, Tank and Floating Roofs
IPAT Ltd will tailor the electrical maintenance requirements to suit our clients needs. This can be carried out on a daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annual basis.
We will guarantee a full and quality Periodic Inspection Report for your Electrical Installation to latest International Standards. We use fully qualified personnel to complete the Periodic Electrical Tests (S.I Tests).
IPAT Ltd. will ensure peace of mind for our clients and will set up a schedule for all appliances to be PAT Tested. Hotels,Offices, Apartments, Construction and Home.
Thermal Imaging (Thermography) is used to determine the status of an Electrical Panel. We use heat seeking camera to find hot spots that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
IPAT Ltd. can certify for Addressable Fire Alarm Systems Advanced, C-Tec, Morley, Notifier,ADT and all conventional systems. See the code of practice for Fire Alarm Testing IS-3218-2013.
IPAT Ltd. will ensure peace of mind for our clients and will set up a schedule for all types of emergency lights to be tested. See the code of practice for Emergency Lighting Testing IS-3217-2012.
We can design and tailor all Ground Earthing, Tank Earthing and Floating Roof Earthing requirements to our clients needs.
At IPAT we offer bespoke ATEX Safety Services that complies with International Legal Regulations. These services includes are ATEX On-site Inspections & ATEX Consultancy and we are trained to Compex Ex14 Standards.